About The Centre
The Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre is located at the Austin Hospital in Heidelberg, Melbourne. To find out more on the Cancer and Wellness Centre click here. The purpose-built Centre includes :
- Medical Oncology (run jointly with global organisation - the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research)
- Clinical Haematology
- Radiation Oncology
- Palliative Care
- Outpatient specialist cancer clinics
- Inpatient acute care wards
- Palliative Care wards
- Day Oncology Unit
- Radiation Oncology Centre
- Information and Resources Centre
- Wellness Centre
- Cancer Clinical Trials Centre
- Cannulation and Apheresis Service
- Family Cancer Genetic Service
In addition, the Centre will include extensive research facilities for the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research Melbourne Branch. With it's head office based in New York, the Olivia Newton-John Cancer & Wellness Centre in Melbourne will be home for many of its clinical research programs.
To find our more about the facilities please continue...
Such a huge vision can only be realised by caring people working together. Funds raised will go to building the Olivia Newton-John Cancer & Wellness Centre, in Melbourne Australia. This will enable further vital research into improved treatments and vaccines for all types of cancer.